Monday, March 21, 2022

Fun Fold Cards So Easy and Inexpensive With Kits From Paper Wishes


Do you love to make fancy pop up interactive fun fold cards but struggle with either the cost of a fancy die set or the intricate instructions to do it without the die? I certainly do! I found an inexpensive way to make fancy fun fold cards at the Paper Wishes website here. They sell many kits of cards with the hard work of cutting and scoring perfectly already done for us, and I feature several of the kit in my new video here


My favorite of the fun fold kits is the Peek-A-Boo or Shutter kits. We get all the pieces perfectly cut and scored so all I needed to do was decorate the card. Here is how the inside looks when the shutter is opened: 


I have struggled to make shutter cards before but this one was so easy as I show in the new video here. All the gorgeous scenery paper you see is part of a 6 x 6 paper pack from Paper Wishes called Foggy Forest. I used a favorite stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called Cloud Edger to add clouds in grey and tones of green on the areas not covered with the Foggy Forest paper. The sentiment is a Dazzles sticker from Paper Wishes. 


Here is another shutter card I made easily with the Peek-A-Boo card kit. The beautiful scenery designer paper on this card is from Stampin' Up as is the sentiment stamps and the sailboat punch. Here is a look at this card when the shutters are opened:


The white spaces on this card were decorated with 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Rub-ons from the Beached collection. 

In the new video I also show cards made with two more fancy fun fold kits from Paper Wishes and how easy these cards are to make. 

I am entering the first card in the Favorite Things challenge at Simon Says Stamp because fun folds are my favorite thing to do:)

No comments: