Tuesday, March 8, 2022

More Cascading Card Beauty From My Newest Video


I just received some gorgeous Tonic Studios header dies and they worked beautifully with the Creative Craft Products Zig Zag Stepper Card dies to make this awesome cascading card I share in my newest video here.  I just love the red, black and white color combo and the subtle touch of the pinpoint hearts made with the Kat Scrappiness Heart Coverplate. Here is another view of this card:



This is a cheerful happy birthday version of the cascading zig zag card. The circular happy birthday die is from My Favorite Things and the balloon dies are from Crealies and Karen Burniston. 


I put a wavy wonky rectangle (Kat Scrappiness die) to write a message on and some more fun stitched balloons on the back. 

I had so much fun creating these cascading cards for this video, and on Thursday I am going to make a special graduation version in my Facebook Live here at 11:00 a.m. cst.  The one I make is going to make will be in Barron's school colors, but if you comment during the live or on replay with the school colors of your next graduate, I will make you a personalized card and mail it out to you (USA addresses only.) Hope to see you there!

I am entering the first card in the Use A Die Cut at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

1 comment:

Lagene said...

Wow, awesome cards!