Monday, March 28, 2022

5 Minute Tone on Tone Cards


5 minute easy to make cards with monochromatic colors do not have to be monotonous or boring! Choose the right papers and of course dies (if you are die cut crazy like me) and you and your recipient will love the results! 

All the cards in this blogpost and in the first card I made in my new video feature the new Tim Holtz Simple Plaid background die from Sizzix and two sided marble paper from Stampin' up along with favorite dies. I make the blue version in the video in less than 5 minutes and share the purple one as well:



The acetate butterflies are from a set called Jewel Acetate Butterflies from Paper Wishes and the layered hello die is from Gina K Designs.


I think the grey version is my favorite with the marbling really showing in the plaid background! The sentiment die is from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions and the leafy sprig is from Simon Says Stamp.




Wouldn't a set of these cards make a great gift? And these are just a few of the many tone on tone or monochromatic cards I share in the new video. Of course I didn't just stop at using these papers or that one die, so you will want to watch the video to see more 5 minute monochromatic cards. 

No comments: