Friday, March 11, 2022

Facebook Live Personalized Graduation Cascading Card


I had great fun creating this graduation cascading card in my Facebook Live this week. I used my hometown's school colors of gold and maroon and made it so easily with the Paper Wishes Zig Zag Stepper die set that I also featured in this week's YouTube video here. Here is another view of this fun card: 


The "you did it!" die is from Karen Burniston, the dancing grads die is from Taylored Expressions and the rest of the dies are all from Dies...To Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com. I rolled a $20 bill up and tied it like a diploma for my nephew's gift. Here is a look at the back of this card I made in the Live and also a view of the card flat and ready to mail:



Do you have someone special graduating this year or next? Would you like a personalized graduation card for that special grad in their school colors and year of graduation, etc. to personalize it for them? If you live in the USA and watch and comment on my Facebook Live on my Karen's Kreative Kards where I made this card, you could be the lucky winner of a card made just for you and that graduate! 

Here is a link to my FB page. Look for the video on how to make a personalized graduation card, watch and comment before next Wednesday the 16th of March.

Then watch my Live next Thursday to see if you won! You can always watch Live or on the replay for a chance to comment and win.

No comments: