Tuesday, March 15, 2022

More Tonic Studios Header Dies and Dress My Craft Transfer Cards


In my newest video I share many fun fold cards featuring Dress My Craft transfer images and Tonic Studios header dies. I learned how to make this triple easel card from this tutorial, and it is a perfect fun fold to highlight both of these awesome products! The header dies stand up off the top of the easels and the floral transfers become part of the cardstock with just a little water and pressure. Here is a look at this card from a different angle:



Bridge cards are another fun fold that is easy to make without any fancy die sets and highlight the Tonic Studios header and sentiment die as well as the gorgeous transferred images. Here is another view of this card:


In my Facebook Live this Thursday on my Karen's Kreative Kards Facebook page, I am going to show how to make another type of bridge card with more of the header dies in unique ways and you could win the card I make just by watching and commenting either live or on replay before next week's Live. 

2 comments:

Lagene said...

Beautiful cards, love these fun folds!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.