Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Two More Easy Inexpensive Fancy Fun Fold Cards


Hello my crafty friend! This card has a pretty front with embossing and a favorite sentiment die from Kat Scrappiness. But of course when the card is opened, the real fun happens: 




A paper kit at Paper Wishes called Book Pop-out that costs only $5.00 does all the cutting and scoring to make this impressive pop out fun fold on this card. I decorated all the pop out pieces with vintage Transfer Me transfers. This and the next card were shared in my newest video here.


Here is another fun fold card from the video with a pretty Sizzix butterfly and Happy Birthday sentiment cut with a die from Karen Burniston. But of course the real magic happens when the card is opened: 


This card kit is called Tunnel Card and all the cutting and scoring is done to make this fun inside piece for this slimline card. I chose to have some butterflies dangle in the opening and decorate with 49 & Market Vintage Artistry rub-ons. 

I had great fun playing with the blank fancy fold card kits at Paper Wishes and encourage you to take a look because there are many more there I think would be fun to design with.

In my Facebook Live this week on Thursday I am going to share another pre-made fun fold card kit to make an easy wiper card and use more of the gorgeous Foggy Forest paper I showed yesterday so be sure to check that out!

I am entering the first card in the Favorite Things challenge at Simon Says Stamp because fun folds are my favorite thing to do:)

No comments: