Tuesday, April 12, 2022

More Crop + Create Delivered Cardmaking Cards with New Stencils, Stamps and Dies


I made more than 35 cards in the three days of classes in this virtual cardmaking event and I am sharing all of them along with all the dies, stamps, stencils and other goodies in two videos (first part here.) I made so many cards and got so many goodies, I am giving away two prize packages and you could win one just by watching and following the directions in either video.

Another of my favorite die, stencil and stamp sets we received was from Pinkfresh Studios. I love how the floral stencils could be used with or without the stamps and dies and also loved the word stencils (with matching dies!) I added some gems to each of these cards along with some punched butterflies and stitched details using a die from Gina Marie Designs.  Here are two more cards I made with this gorgeous set: 


We could choose to make the cards exactly as taught or change them up and I needed some thank you cards so that is the theme I chose. We can also choose to make the cards during the class or later as we can watch the classes on replay anytime. 


We got this layered stamp and die set from The Stamp Market as well as the thanks stencil I made this slimline card with:


I also made this card with dies from The Stamp Market and an idea that was shared in another class: 


To see all the cards and products received, watch this video and then come back next week for the rest in part two.

I am entering the 5th card in the Birthday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

#cropandcreatedelivered    #cropandcreatedeliveredcardmaking

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Love all of these gorgeous cards Karen!