Tuesday, April 5, 2022

More Interactive Butterfly Beauties Made With Fabulous Folded Die Sets


I love to make interactive cards especially when they are made so easily with innovative die sets like those found in the Fabulous Folded Cards collection at Paper Wishes. I shared the two cards in this blogpost in my newest video here and had a great time making them with gorgeous papers and dies from the Tulips and Butterflies collection also from Paper Wishes. This rocker card was cut with the Circular Step Card die set. All the beautiful paper and butterflies are from Paper Wishes and so are the gorgeous Jewel Acetate butterflies. Here are a couple more views of this rocker card:




I added some more gorgeous Tulips and Butterflies paper to the back and inside and stenciled some fluttering butterflies on the back as well. 


This pretty box card was made with more of that lovely Tulips and Butterflies paper and another innovative Fabulous Fold Card die set from Paper Wishes called Sliding Pop Up Box. It is similar to a tuxedo fold card I tried years ago but way better because the inside piece is a slider that moves back and forth which of course is easier to see in the video here. I slipped in a tag and gift card into strips on the back sides of the box, and decorated with another Jewel Acetate butterfly and layered butterfly die all from Paper Wishes. Here are a couple more views of this fun pop up card:



I used some wavy wonky stitched square dies from Kat Scrappiness to the pieces I attached to the back of this card, and it lays flat to mail.

I am very excited to share that Paper Wishes has a new monthly Fabulous Folded Card subscription and so each month I am going to receive a new fun fold die set for only about $15! That is such a reasonable price as many of these types of dies can cost $30 - $40 each elsewhere! I am new to this and so will share more details after I receive my first one, but I am told the price may vary a little bit which makes sense since some die sets have many pieces and some have less. I can't wait for the end of the month when I will get my first of the new Fabulous Folded Card die sets! 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Jane Luxem said...

Pretty cards, Karen!