Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Spellbinders Diamond Stitch Die With Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers Beauty


I fell in love with the stitching dies from Spellbinders and spent several relaxing nights this week in front of the TV sewing away and then put together the gorgeous cards I share in my video here. The foiled dragonfly and sentiment were created with Deco Foil's Adhesive Transfers from Gina K Design. The Spellbinder's die I used on this and the next two cards is called Diamond Stitch Etched Die from the Merry Stitchmas Collection. 


The first few cards I made with metallic thread and these new sewing dies from Spellbinders I was not happy with the old thread I had, so I purchased a set of 4 metallic threads and the recommended needles here from Spellbinders and love how these cards turned out. The sentiment and flower were created with more Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers.


There are many ways to use the Diamond Stitch Etched dies on our cards and on this one I stitched a rainbow of diamonds and used rainbow foil on the sentiment and hearts to create this pretty friendship card. 

To see many more sewn and foiled (without heat!) cards, watch my new video here

No comments: