Tuesday, April 19, 2022

More Awesome Cards Made with Dies, Stamps and Stencils From Crop + Create Delivered


One of my absolute favorite dies we received in our huge box of products as part of the Crop + Create Delivered Cardmaking virtual event was this Stitched Hi die from Spellbinders. I had so much fun creating stitched cards with it and this one has rainbow embossed background to match the rainbow thread I chose. This Stitched Hi die set was exclusive to our event but we were told it would be sold on the website in May. Here is the card we made in our class and one I made with the negative of the hi die:



I have ordered some more stitching dies from Spellbinders and will be sharing more with them soon. 


We made this beautiful stained glass window sympathy card using stamps, dies and layered stencils from Photoplay Paper. And here is another card I made with a gorgeous drawing by Angie Blom:


Angie demoed how to color this image she drew, but I chose to foil it and then foil the leftover foil again with a toner sheet. Then I paper pieced the flowers and added some foil punched butterflies.

These are just a small portion of the cards I made in the classes and shared in this week's video, so be sure to check it out here. 

#cropandcreatedelivered   #cropandcreatedeliveredcardmaking

No comments: