Monday, April 4, 2022

Interactive Butterfly Cards Made Easy!


I love butterflies and interactive cards and I combined those two loves in all the cards I show in my newest video here. Here is the card I show how to make in the video: 


The front features the beautiful Split Butterfly Swirl stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over a subtle peach designer paper. The sentiment is a Dazzles sticker from Paper Wishes. But the real magic on this card happens when it is opened:


The large butterfly pops up and was made with the Pop Up Butterfly die set from a new collection by Bibi Cameron from Spellbinders. In the video I show step by step how to make this pop up butterfly. I added subtle color to some flowers cut with the Blooming Rose Die Set from Marisa Job by Spellbinders and attached them to the pop up butterfly. I added some punched butterflies and gold floral stickers and another Dazzles sentiment sticker to complete this card. Here is another similar card in different colors:



I added some rub on butterflies from 49 and Market to the front and inside of this card. The layered butterflies attached to this pop up butterfly are from a set by Paper Wishes which is part of the new Tulips and Butterflies collection. 

Be sure to watch the new video here to see how to make these cards and many more interactive butterfly cards. 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Bernadet said...

This is just awesome Karen.
Love the pop-ups with butterflies