Thursday, April 28, 2022

Spellbinders Medallion Stitched Die and No Heat Foiled Sentiments


When I saw all the stitching dies available on the market I knew I didn't want the very large ones that would take many hours to make a card with. This Stitched Medallion Etched Die from Spellbinders takes just a short amount of time to sew and is gorgeous on any card. I created this card with gold metallic thread and a gold "congrats" Deco Foil Adhesive Transfer from Unity and Therm O Web. 


I created this medallion card with silver metallic thread and silver foil on the sentiments from Unity and Deco Foil. I added a small stitched flower in the center and many gems to make a lovely wedding congrats card. 


I sewed a rainbow around the medallion die and added pinpoint stitched details on the background with an Altenew die. The sentiment was created with a Gina K Designs foil adhesive transfer. I show in my new video how to easily add foil to any card without heat and fancy hot foil machines or dies. I also show tips in the video on how to add stitched color on your cards with many Spellbinders stitching dies, and share many more cards with both these products that I have fallen in love with. 

No comments: