Monday, May 16, 2022

Fabulous Folded Pocket Pop-Out Cards From My Newest Video


The end of each month brings great joy to die cut crazy card makers like me because I know I am soon going to be receiving a brand new Fabulous Folded Die Set in the mail! I am a subscriber to the Fabulous Folded Cards monthly cardmaking club at Paper Wishes so each month I receive a fantastic new die set at a discount with a free gift! 

In this week's video I share many cards I made with both this month's die set as well as last month's. This is the first card I made with the Fabulous Folded Pocket Pop-Out Card set I just received: 


All the Seascapes and Sand gorgeous paper is from Paper Wishes and Hot Off the Press and the fish dies are from Poppystamps and Tutti Designs. To really see how fun this card is when "popped" you will want to watch the video, but here are still pictures of it partially popped and all the way open:



All the adorable "whittle" sea creatures and the perfect stamped sentiments are from Poppystamps. These Pocket Pop-Out cards are so easy to make with the Fabulous Folded die set as I show in the video when I make this Father's Day gift card pop-out card:


The sentiment die sets are from Karen Burniston and the ice cream cones were cut with a die set from Sunny Studio. Here is this pocket pop out partially and fully "popped": 



The way these cards pop open is much better seen in the video and I also show how I attached the ice cream gift card to surprise my hubby when he pops open the card. 

I will admit one thing I really don't like about typical subscriptions is that the products are usually exclusive and if I share a project with them and you watch later and love the dies and want to purchase them, you cannot. The Fabulous Folded die set subscription gives a 10% discount, a free gift and early access to the dies, but anyone can order the Fabulous Folded die sets after the month they are featured as well. I have linked the subscription but also the individual die sets in this blog post so be sure to check them out as well as watch the new video here for many more interactive cards with great dies. 

No comments: