Thursday, May 12, 2022

More Edger Cards With New Dies from Paper Discovery and Gemini


As I was having fun designing cards with edger dies for my newest video here, I remembered I had two new sets of edger dies that I had not played with yet. This easel card was created with both panels in the Lost In Music Musical Panels Die Set from Paper Discovery at Paper Wishes. I raised the keyboard to create the easel which is easier to see in this picture: 




The Spring Tulips Edge'ables die from Gemini is perfect for a slimline card as I show above, but can also be used for a mini-slimline with 6 x 6 Tulips Designer Paper from Paper Wishes as I did in this card:


I wasn't sure if I wanted patterned paper on green or green cardstock on patterned paper so I did both and put the other one inside this mini-slimline card: 


The sentiments on both the front and inside were part of a free pack of Dazzles I got from Paper Wishes when I joined the Fabulous Folded Subscription plan and are so easy to stick on even in small places. 

I had great fun creating all the cards with new edger dies for my new video. I hope you will check out the video and have some fun this week experimenting with new ideas in your cardmaking!

No comments: