Wednesday, May 18, 2022

More Fabulous Pop Up Fun From My Newest Video


Each month as a subscriber to the Fabulous Folded Cards plan at Paper Wishes, I receive a new die set that makes unique interactive and pop up cards like this little box card as I show in my newest video here. The die set is called the Strawberry/Pumpkin Card Cutting Dies and was last month's featured die set in my subscription. However, the die set is still available for purchase now- the subscription gives me a 10% discount, a free gift and early access to each month's die set. Here is another view of this cute box card as well as a floral version I made:



The flowers were cut with a die set from Spellbinders and I am giving this to a friend for her upcoming birthday. But the die set does not have to be used just for box cards as I show on this card: 


The set is called Strawberry or Pumpkin so I created a fall card with a surprise on the inside: 


I learned how to make a pop up surprise with this same die set in the Webisodes video on the Paper Wishes website, and I feature Paper Wishes paper on this card as well. Of course as a die cut and interactive die addict, I also purchase other dies and recently received the Spellbinders A2 Garden Shutters Die Set from Becca Feeken and made this pop up card to share in the new video too:



The shutters pop up to reveal the message underneath for another fabulous interactive card made with innovative dies. 

I hope you will watch the new video, try some of the ideas and products and then send some handmade joy out into the world soon!

No comments: