Tuesday, May 10, 2022

More Made To Surprise Creative Cuts Edger Dies Unique Cards


As I show in my newest video, it is so easy to die cut, fold and tuck the Creative Cuts die cuts from Made to Surprise and Sam Calcutt to make a unique feature on the front of a card. This card was made with the Square Creative Cuts, pretty two sided paper and acetate butterflies from Paper Wishes and letter dies from Dies...To Die For. Here is another card I simply cut, folded and tucked with the Curves Creative Cuts die out of a 6 x 6 double sided paper and then I wove a ribbon down the center: 




This is one of my favorite cards that I share in the new video. I scored two pieces of two sided 6 x 6 paper from a pack of paper called Wildflowers from Paper Wishes in half, then die cut the Curves die down the middle. After folding and tucking (as shown in the video here), I folded on the score lines and created gatefold card gluing the pieces to a square piece of cardstock. There is a small magnet under the "love" rectangle that holds the card closed in the center of the gatefold. 

Of course there are many other edge dies on the market and in the video as well as in Thursday's blog post I will share many more cards made with other edger dies I have recently received. 

I am entering the 3rd card in the Feminine challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

No comments: