Thursday, June 23, 2022

Altenew June Inspiration Challenge Card With Gilders Paste Wax


I have been playing with Gilder's Paste Wax for an upcoming video and noticed the Rust color was very similar to the rusty orange on this photo for the June 2022 Altenew challenge I have been thinking of creating a card for. I pulled out a beloved Altenew Layered Floral Die Set and created this card: 


I cut Cover Die B out of white cardstock and covered it with Rust Gilders Paste Wax. Layer A was cut out of a pink cardstock and I paper pieced in the leaves with green following the color prompts in the challenge picture. I added texture to the white cardbase with Altenew's Dotted Starburst Debossing Cover Die. The punched butterflies are also embossed with Rust Gilders Paste Wax on them for highlights. Here is another view of this card:


I am entering this card into the June 2022 Inspiration Challenge at Altenew. 

No comments: