Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Drinks and Cocktails 3D Toppers on Tri-Fold Cards


I have many friends who love an occasional alcoholic drink or wine, so I had fun easily adding 3D embellishments to these cards from the Drinks and Cocktails Easy 3D Toppers from Hearty Crafts. I added three embellishments to this trifold card cut with the new Fabulous Folded Tri-Fold Surprise die set. I just got this die as part of my Fabulous Folded monthly subscription.  Each of the dies are available without subscribing, but I save 10% and get my die set earlier plus a freebie each month. 


I show in the new video how to make a card similar to this one. The front features another 3D embellishment, a stamp from  My Favorite Things and a card front cut with the new Short Rectangle Crosshatch die from Karen Burniston. As is the case with many cards made with Karen Burniston's dies, the most fun happens when the card is opened: 



This card would be perfect for a wine lover with it's pretty wine 3D pictures, fun stamps from MFT and Accordion fun folds and other dies from Karen Burniston. To see many more fun fold cards with 3D Easy Toppers, watch the new video here

No comments: