Monday, June 6, 2022

Steppin' Up Your Cards with Double Stairsteps!


As an admitted die cut addict, I search high and low for unique dies and love die sets that can be used in many different ways to stretch my crafty budget and creativity! I discovered a website with many unique dies in the Netherlands a few years ago, and in the recent May release at Crealies, I saw a double stairstep die set I just had to have! Here is the first card I made with it for my newest video:


The double staircase with 5 steps is so easy to make using the new On The Move Stair Step Card 2x5 Steps die from Crealies as I show in the new video here. The stitched balloons were created with dies also from Crealies and the alphabet and balloon string dies are from Karen Burniston. Here are a couple more views of this fun double stairstep card:




I have seen 3 step stairstep dies but that number is too limiting for most words and even the year for a graduate. 4 step die cuts are better, but adding another step for 5 and another staircase to this die makes the designing possibilities endless! And, as I show in the new video, you can cut the two stairsteps apart to many many more unique cards! Here are a couple pictures of the double stairstep card I made in the new video start to finish: 



The beautiful cardstock I chose is from the Butterfly Blush collection at Paper Wishes and the acetate butterflies are also from Paper Wishes. The letters were cut again with the Karen Burniston die set. This Crealies die is priced at about $30 in US dollars which is very reasonable for all the pieces, and the shipping times and cost are similar to USA websites. 

I show how easy it is to make this card in the new video and then cut the two pieces apart for many more unique ways to make cards with this die set, so be sure to watch the new video here. 

No comments: