Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Monkeys and Gnomes Popping Up From My Newest Video


I am giving a big hint as to what is going to happen when this card is opened by my title and the cute monkey on the front of this card, but it is best to see in my new video here or in the mini video I am sharing here: 


(If you can't see the mini video in your subscriber email, just click on the title and go to the actual blogpost.) 



There are two new Mini Ball Add-Ons to go with the new Mini-Ball Pop-Up die set in the new Karen Burniston release. This monkey card was made with the Mini-Ball Add-ons 2 - Monkey and Lion set. The card size is A2 as now with the new Mini-Ball Pop-Up size we can easily make A2, slimline and mini-slimline cards as I share in the new video here.


There is also a new Karen Burniston set that makes an adorable girl or boy gnome, and on the front of my gnome card I feature a gnome Easy 3 D Topper from Hearty Crafts. Here is what pops up when this card is opened:



Isn't she cute? I can't wait to try all my other Animal Add-ons with this new size ball and to try a boy gnome and lion! To see all the pop up cards I made and how to make an adorable elephant pop up card in a size way easier to mail, watch the new video here

I am entering the first card in the Add A Sentiment challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

1 comment:

Marjeta said...

Super fun cards. Love them.