Monday, June 13, 2022

Owls, Gnomes and Monkeys- What Else Is Popping Up In My Newest Video?


I love when Karen Burniston comes out with her new releases especially if there are new Add-On sets to make double ball pop ups! Even more exciting in this new release was the Mini-Ball Pop-Up set which means the double ball pop ups can  be made smaller and easier to mail! In my newest video here, I show many pop up cards and also show how to combine the Animal Add-on #2 Elephant pieces with the new Mini-Ball Pop-Up and other new sets to make this adorable elephant card: 


Of course these pop up cards can be seen so much better in the new video, but here is a mini video showing the pop up motion of this card:


(If you are a subscriber and the mini-videos are not showing up in your email version of this blogpost, you can go my actual blog to see them.) 

The new smaller size ball set can now fit into slimline, mini-slimline and A2 sized cards and I show each in the new video. Here is a couple pictures and another mini-video of an owl mini-slimline card I made with the new die sets in this release:




The pop-up owl can be made with pieces included in the new Mini-Ball Pop-Up Set from Karen Burniston. I also feature the new Long Flap and Closure dies, the new Short Rectangles-Crosshatch dies and the new Mini Alphabet and Numbers die set as well as an older Feathered Animals Owl. 

To see how to make the elephant card and many more pop up cards, watch the new video here. I hope you have a great week and find time to play and send some handmade joy out into the world!

I am entering the 2nd card in the Bright and Cheerful challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: