Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Cut Apart A Double Stairstep Card For Endless Possibilities!


In my newest video, I show how to use the new Crealies On The Move die set with a double stairstep to make some very unique cards. But I also made some very unique cards by cutting the stairsteps apart and here is my first card. The front features a bird house and birds cut with more dies from Crealies May release. Just look at the fun stairstep side view on this card:


The double stairstep die from Crealies comes with several sizes of dies for the steps and the decorative side pieces in case you want to double layer or want smaller stitched pieces. I added some of the blue designer paper to the steps with the larger square dies and then attached the letters (from Dies...To Die For) to spell BIRD day for a play on words. Here is another way to use this versatile die set: 



There is an extra die in the Crealies die set so if we want to cut the double stairstep apart, we can easily add on a card front or any other piece you may want to use. The front of this graduation card looks like a regular card, but when it is opened there is a fun staircase with the word GRAD on it and a little envelope cut with the Mini Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers for a gift card or gift of cash. I like to put the year on the steps (for class of 2022), but I am not sure when I will use this card. The sentiment dies and alpha dies are from Karen Burniston. 

To see all the cards I made with both double and single stairsteps using the On The Move Stair Step Card 2x5 Steps, watch the new video here.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both are so cool with the stair step design!