Saturday, December 10, 2022

Christmas Tags and Countdown Gifts


I love to make tags both to use and to give as gifts to others and could not resist this die set from The Greetery that makes these pretty circular gift tags so easily. I attached the To From tag to circles cut out with the circle crosshatch die from Karen Burniston.


I am a Grandma who loves to make handmade gifts to make my grandsons happy and found an Advent Calendar Countdown die set from Simply Made Crafts to make these this year. Each day has a little box where I tucked some candy or cash in for a fun surprise each day leading up to Christmas. The die set to make the matching bag is no longer available so I searched Pinterest and adjusted one I found to work for 12 days on each side. Here are pictures of my grandsons with their daily gift:




No comments: