Wednesday, December 28, 2022

More Non-Christmas Cards Made With Christmas Dies and Embossing Folders


I couldn't resist many of the new Christmas dies from The Greetery but when I got them my Christmas cards were done. I didn't want to put them away until next holiday season so I used them for cards for the New Year showing ways to stretch the use of Christmas dies for my newest video here. I made this slimline card with The Greetery's Round About Winter Foliage and Small Stripes Ribbon Maker as well as their Paper Ribbon. 


Isn't this Penguin Mug card adorable made with dies from Pixie Dust Designs? I used new Christmas embossing folders from Sizzix and Simon Says Stamp as well as layered stencil sentiments and matching dies from Pinkfresh Studios:




In the new video I also shared this idea for making a paperweight to set on liquid glue as it sets with the large acrylic blocks we no longer use since getting stamp positioners:


To see many more cards made with Christmas dies that are not Christmas cards and a fun fold,  watch my newest video here. Happy New Year! 

No comments: