Monday, December 12, 2022

Fun Folds and Interlace Snowflakes That Are Not Snowflakes!


I live in central Wisconsin and am already tired of snow this year! I am done with my Christmas cards, but I couldn't resist the Hunkydory Moonstone Interlace Snowflake die set I found at Paper Wishes. I challenged myself to make fun fold cards that do not look like snowflakes with the die set for my newest video here.


Another Hunkydory product I love at Paper Wishes is the foiled patterned acetate and I have several sets of it which I use all the time instead of plain acetate. This is the fun fold acetate card I make in the new video step by step. I used some pretty two sided light weight patterned paper from Stampin' Up to make the interlace snowflake or medallion and also on the strips on the top and bottom. I made this a Love card and here is a look at the inside of this card:


The inside sentiment is an older one from Quietfire Design and the wonky square die is from Crealies. 


Here is another card I made with that same floating foiled acetate from Hunkydory, some elegant patterned paper from Tonic Studios and of course the Interlace Snowflake that is not a snowflake. 


I just received some gorgeous two sided wood grain paper from Paper Wishes and made this square z-fold card with it. I love how this card turned out! I added a wonky stitched circle from Crealies with a perfect sentiment wish from Sue Wilson and Creative Expression. Here is a peak at this card from the side opened: 


I had great fun stretching the use of the Interlace Snowflake die for these non-snowflake cards and hope my video and cards inspire you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your interlaced snowflakes and the cards you created with them. They are beautiful!