Wednesday, December 21, 2022

More Bokeh Eclipse Cards From My Newest Video


My favorite backgrounds for the Bokeh technique are created with watercolor powders on watercolor paper, and this card and the next were made with Nuvo's Shimmer Powders. It is hard to see in the photo, but there is a lovely shimmer to the background, and the Bokeh circles were created with white pigment ink and a layered Bokeh stencil from Kat Scrappiness. I share these and many other Bokeh Eclipse cards in my newest video here. All the dies on the card above are from Crealies, and the balloon was also raised with the pattern from the background continuing through the balloon, another way to use the Eclipse technique. 


Instead of white pigment ink Bokeh circles on this card, I made them with Nuvo Glacier Paste and white shimmer cardstock. 


Here is a card I made with layered Bokeh stencils from Simon Says Stamp and Condensed Uppercase Alphabet dies from Kat Scrappiness. I hope you will watch the new video for many ideas on how to update the Bokeh and Eclipse techniques with today's products, and thanks for visiting today!

I am entering the second card in the Party challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: