Wednesday, December 14, 2022

More Fun Fold Interlace Snowflake Cards - but only One Snowflake Among Them


I love snowflake dies and decorations for my house but not so much the real thing. I am done with Christmas cards for the year but couldn't resist the Hunkydory Moonstone Interlace Snowflake die set I found at Paper Wishes recently. I did make the pretty two sided snowflake above for my tree, but then challenged myself to use the die set in different ways that do not look like snowflakes for my newest video here.


What if I glued the Interlace Snowflake down and then cut it with a circle die? I used the pretty circle on an interactive card I learned from Jennifer McGuire and pops open like this when the pull tab is pulled:


The background was created with a die from Memory Box, the wonky circle is from Crealies and the sentiment is from IO. 


I created this purple diamond fold easel card with two sided thinner weight paper (and the  Interlace Snowflake die) from Hunkydory as well as a pretty "Thinking of You" die from Simon Says Stamp.  Here is another fun fold card I made with Creative Craft Products Diamond Fold Die Set and no snowflakes in sight:


Here is what the inside of this unique fun fold looks like with the layers perfectly cut using that Diamond Fold die set:


I hope the cards and new video here inspire you to look at your seasonal dies differently, and then you send some of your handmade joy out into the world!

I am entering the snowflake ornament in the Ice Cold Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: