Monday, January 30, 2023

Pop and Flip Fun Fold Cards Several Ways in a New Video


I had never heard of a Pop and Flip fun fold but after making some cards with a Hunkydory kit from Paper Wishes, I was inspired to try some both with the kit and without. Here is the card I make step by step in my newest video but with different papers:



The gorgeous scenery and wood designer papers and cut out bear die are from the Woodland Animals collection at Paper Wishes and I just love how this card turned out! I used both the positive and negative images of the bear scenery die and show how to create an easy pop and flip card. Here are several more versions all using that same designer paper and die set:




On all of these cards I used Crealies wavy wonky circle die to cut out the patterned paper and card front circle and the "thinking of you" and Happy Father's Day dies are from Karen Burniston.


I love showing how to use dies in different ways and hope my cards inspire you to watch the new video here, and try some of the ideas and products featured!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great looking and fun card designs!