Monday, January 16, 2023

Updating Tea Bag Folding With Today's Products


I always wanted to try teabag folding for my cards but it looked so hard I was intimidated. But recently I found Jamie Rodger's Tea Bag Folding Collection dies from Creative Expressions and they make it sooo easy! All the folded lines are scored perfectly and take all the hard work out of tea bag folding!


This is the card I make step by step in my newest video here using the Pointy Petals Tea Bag Folding die set from Creative Expressions. I also show how to make the decorative corners with greens dies from Kat Scrappiness. The background stitched die is from Trinity Stamps. Here is another card I made with the Pointy Petals die set:


The cool background on this card was made with a layered stencil from Simon Says Stamp and the sentiment die is from Karen Burniston. 


Here is a pretty card I made with the Circles Tea Bag Folding die set from Jamie Rodgers and Creative Expressions and a Gina K Designs stencil. To see all the cards I made with these innovative dies and how easy they make tea bag folding, watch the new video here. 

No comments: