Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Valentines That BAM and POP For My Grandsons

 
My youngest grandson loves Transformers (just as his Daddy did so many years ago!) and so I made this Transformers Valentine for him. Hidden under the Transformer picture on the flap are several magnets holding the card shut. Just look at what pops up when the card is opened:


You won't believe how those two Transformers pop up because of the Bam Box Pop Up Die from Karen Burniston and to really see it, you need to watch my new video here. I put a gift of money in an envelope created with a gift card die from Kat Scrappiness. Both of these BAM cards and many others are featured in my newest video. The Happy Valentine's Day is a die from Karen Burniston and here is a close up on the sentiment I created on the inside left:



I have two grandsons and this card is for the older one. I created this card front and the flap with a new cover die from Kat Scrappiness. But of course, the real fun happens when the card is opened:


The "love you" pops up when the card is opened and I used the same dies for the sentiment and the money envelope as above. I had so much fun with the new dies from Karen Burniston and show many surprise projects in my new video here.

I am entering the first card in the Something New challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday (the Bam Box Pop Up die is new.) 

No comments: