Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Stepping Up Shaker Cards with Rub-ons and Pinkfresh Studio Finds!


I love using acetate on my cards especially when I have added rub-ons like these from 49 & Market to the acetate to make it more interesting. BUT I do not like taking pictures of shakers with acetate because the lights in the photo box reflect when the card is down where you can see the pretty Glitter Drops inside. But if you take a few minutes to watch my new video here, you will see all the cards mich easier and learn my tips for easy shaker cards. Here is another view of this card:


All the cards I share in the new video feature Pinkfresh Studio washi tape flowers that I cut with matching dies. This set is called In The Meadow. I created the mini-slimline frame with a crosshatch die from Karen Burniston. 


See those lights? Grrrr.. But the card is so pretty IRL (or on the video here) with rub-ons from Prima and pretty washi tape flowers (Anemone Magic from Pinkfresh Studio) on a frame I cut with dies from Crealies. Here is another view of this card:


I had fun playing with pretty flowers I didn't have to color and different ways to step up my acetate for these shaker cards and hope you will check out all the cards and how to tips here in the new video

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful shaker cards! Thanks for sharing!

Mrs A. said...

These are all lovely. I have a love hate relationship with acetate in both using and taking photos of it. Hugs Mrs A. ps. off to watch your video.