Monday, January 23, 2023

Positive or Negative, To Layer Or Not - So Many Choices With Crealies Dies!


I love pop up dies and also love finding different ways to use the same dies, and in my newest video I show how to make a cute Easter pop up card with dies from Crealies that can be used in so many ways! 


Easter and Spring will be here soon, right? I sure hope so and this card is ready to send to someone special. I made the front with an adorable Bunny Partzz die from Crealies and the inside shows two more bunnies that are made with the same die:


This pop up card was so easy to make with the new Crealies On The Move #16 Pop Up die set as I show in the new video. The pop ups can be decorated with one, two or three layers and they can be stitched or not. The new Vertical and Horizontal Happy Easter dies can also be used in three different ways as the card shows. I love dies that are so versatile and can be used in so many different ways which stretches our crafty dollars! 

No comments: