Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Tea Bag Folding Made So Easy With Dies and Stamps


When I bought the Tea Bag Folding dies from Creative Expressions and Jamie Rodgers, I also bought a matching stamp set that stamps a pattern in any paper that can be used for the tea bag folding, backgrounds and sentiments on our cards as I did on this card from my newest video. 


I am loving the focal point of all of these cards which are dimensional tea bag rosettes or medallions! The background on this card is a Dotted Sun stitched background die from Crealies and the sentiment die is from Sue Wilson. 


Above is a wedding card with a pretty peach tea bag folded rosette on a stenciled background (A Colorful Life Designs) with a layered sentiment die from Tonic Studios. And here is one more card similar to the one I made step by step in the new video but with different two sided paper from Stampin up:


I love how all these cards turned out and hope my new video and these cards encourage you to give this technique and products a try!

I am entering the last card in the Flowers challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: