Saturday, March 3, 2018

Anything Goes 4 Kids OR Cards 4 Girls at Send a Smile 4 Kids


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This year, all challenges at SAS4Kids are Anything Goes 4 Kids! We will usually have an alternative theme that you can choose to follow, but are not required to. Create and link any card that is appropriate for a child and your card could be chosen as one of our top three cards and you could join us as a guest dt member on a future challenge.


The theme for this challenge is: Anything Goes 4 Kids OR Cards for Girls!  It is not required that you send in your card if you enter our challenges, but our kids would sure love it if you did!

I decided to make a bridge card for a girl featuring new dies from Karen Burniston. I created a sweet mermaid using her Princess and Mermaid set. The waves and scene in the background were made with the Tropical Scene die set and I added a favorite sentiment die from Ellen Hutson perfect for a girl or anyone. The bridge card folds flat to mail and I am sure any "be-you-tiful" girl would love this card. Here is another view from a different angle:



I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Scrapy Land challenge (used Karen Burniston dies), and at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

5 comments:

Samra said...

What an adorable card Karen!!! Thank you for linking it to our Scrapy Land challenge!
Hugs
Samra DT
Paper Talk with Samra

Myrna said...

Karen,
This is so cute.
I have posted 3 cards on my blog that I made because you inspired me to get crafting again. Thank you.
Hugs,
Myrna

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful bridge card design. You do such awesome cards and are a great inspiration!

Denise Bryant said...

I still haven't made one of these bridge cards yet! This one is adorable!

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Karen! The scene you've created is super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx