Monday, March 12, 2018

Video: Therm O Web Clear Designer Toner Sheets Shaker Card and Gift Box


I shared a sneak peak of my favorite card of those I made for the Therm O Web CHA booth earlier with my favorite new color of Deco Foil but ran out of the plum foil and had to wait until I got some more to make a YouTube video and teach it in my classes. But I have plenty now and am sharing how to make this pretty shaker card in my newest YouTube video here. 


The top of the gift box is made the same way as the shaker card using the positive and negative versions of the Floral Sketch Deco Foil Clear Designer Toner Sheets, and I share all the measurements to make this easy box in the video too. 



We all have used acetate to make shaker cards, but this unique new product from Therm O Web takes them to a whole new level of beauty with the foiled images on the acetate. I show how to make this card and how to continue the pattern from the acetate to the negative pattern so none of the beauty is wasted in the new video, so be sure to check it out.

This whole week on my blog I am featuring the new Gina K Designs and Therm O Web products so be sure to stop back so you don't miss any. Thanks for visiting here and on my YouTube channel and for helping me#share the joy of creativity!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I can see where the acetate sheets would be great for a shaker design. I don't have any yet but might think about getting some in a order some other time. I just love that plum color too.

Denise Bryant said...

Love this color! The Toner sheets look interesting to try!