Thursday, March 8, 2018

Happily Ever After Wedding Pop-up Card

I had so much fun designing interactive pop-up cards with all the dies in the newest release from Karen Burniston and this is another favorite! The Cake Pop-up Die Set makes a wonderful wedding or birthday card depending on how you decorate it. I chose to add silver Cake Trims and a pretty "Happily Ever After" diecut on the inside of this wedding card. Here is a look at the front:


I die cut Mr. and Mrs. using a die from Tonic Studios, then embossed the white front with a pretty embossing folder from Crafter's Companion. I layered it on a black piece and then onto the white card base, all with rounded corners. Here is another look at the spectacular pop-up wedding cake:


To see how the cake folds down and pops up as well as the interactivity of all the cards I made with this Karen Burniston release of dies, be sure to watch my newest video here. Thanks for visiting and for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.


3 comments:

Samra said...

Well this is not a card, this is a MASTERPIECE!!!
Thank you for joining our Scrapy Land Challenge :)
Hugs
Samra DT
Paper Talk with Samra

Verna Angerhofer said...

What an awesome wedding card. So beautifully done and love the pop up inside it.

Denise Bryant said...

I'm amazed by these pop up cards! Beautiful!