Monday, March 26, 2018

Video- How to Make an Animated Card Using Motion Crafts New Products



Welcome to a prize filled week on my blog and YouTube channel! It is my birthday week and you can win all the gifts! Yesterday I participated in a blog hop where there are prizes to be won on my blogpost here and every stop on the way. And today I have another prize that can be won by watching and commenting on my new YouTube video that shows how to make this fun interactive card with the new animated products from Motion Crafts by Uchi's Designs.

AND you still have a few days yet to comment on my Celebrating March blogpost and video- just click on the picture at the top right of my blog for all the details.

I am having so much fun with Motion Crafts new animated stamps and dies and I show how to make this cute "Don't Worry, Be Hoppy" card in my newest video. I used the Animations Background Die Set and the Rotating Background stamp to make a card that spins around when the tab is pulled. Still pictures just don't show the fun of these cards so you will want to watch the video here to see why anyone you know would love to receive a card like this one or the ones I posted Sunday and later this week here on my blo.

Would you like to win TWO sets of Motion Crafts animated stamps AND your very own Animation Vertical/Horizontal Animation Grid Die so you could make your own animated cards? Watch the video here to find out how you can win!

I am entering this card the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land. Thanks for visiting, watching, sharing and subscribing and for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

8 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Enjoyed the video! Super cute card! Love that frog!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Looks fun, off to check it out! Happy Birthday too!!!!

Dana M said...

Happy Birthday week Karen! Your frog card is adorable, I'm off to watch your video to see how you created it.

Debbie Sherman said...

Your card is too cute! Thanks for playing along with the design team!

Celeste Goff said...

This is so cute!

Arianna Barbara said...

How fun! Love this little frog!!!

Viki Banaszak said...

What a fun card!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s another cute card !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]