Friday, March 23, 2018

Tonic Studios Craft Kit Flower Dies and Gorgeous Papers


 I recently found out that Tonic Studios USA still has a bunch of the Tonic Craft Kit 05 available to order and I got my crafty hands on one of them! And you can too! The Tonic Craft Kits are hugely popular and sell out very quickly in the UK and here in the USA, but the Craft Kit 5 was received here in the USA a little late and so there is  still stock available to order. The Crafted Corsage Die Set is worth the $39.99 price alone, but just look at some of the gorgeous paper you get:


I am in love with this paper and made the card above using pieces of almost all the paper I received in the box. I did not do the embossing- much of the paper is already embossed and is just lovely. Here is a look at the inside of this card with more of the gorgeous paper and flower dies: 




I have been playing with attaching napkins to cardstock with my new Mini MINC and made the flowers on these two cards using napkin paper:




The background on the first card was made with another new Tonic Nuvo product called Fresh Pear Mica Mist through a Tonic stencil called Sunray Scallop. The Mica Mist is a spray and is very pretty to use through stencils or to color anything. All the flowers were created with the Crafted Corsage Die Set from the Tonic Craft Kit 05 and shaped with the tool you would also receive in the kit. I cut the background in the second card with a Jaded Blossom Card Layers Die and added Easter Blessings from Kat Scrappiness.

In this Craft Kit 05 you would also receive a stamp set, some ink, glitter drops and a glue pen. You can see it all here.

**If you are loving these dies and paper and want this Tonic Craft Kit 05, just call the Tonic USA service department at 844-866-4287 and tell them you heard about the availability of this Craft Kit 05 from me. Gary, who is the head of Tonic USA, said they are available to order but not on line at this point. New kits are sold every month and all include Tonic Studios dies, stamps, papers and Nuvo goodies. Those do sell out, so if you want those, you may want to consider a subscription or jump on them when you see them.**

I am entering the first card in the Floral Frenzy challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are all so very lovely using the elements from the kit.

kiwimeskreations said...

What stunning cards Karen - pity the postage would 'kill' the cost of a kit for me... BUT - my NBUS pile is embarrassingly large as it is, so I had better invest my time not my money for a while!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lin said...

I love your idea for using patterns/texture for the flowers, Karen - beautiful results! Thank you for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Crop Hopper said...

Karen I am so excited I checked your blog site. I have wanted this kit and tried to purchase it but was told it was out of stock. To my surprise I called the U.S. office this afternoon and kits were still available! I was able to order the kit and cannot wait for it to get here <3