Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Having a Play with Therm O Web Stencils Day Two


As I shared yesterday, I recently received the new Therm O Web Deco Foil Designer Stencils and have been playing with different ideas with them. I wondered how it would look to apply Deco Foil Transfer Gel through a pinwheel stencil onto a Gina K Designs Foil-mate and then foil the whole thing with Rainbow Deco Foil and this was the fun result. It is bright and colorful so I thought maybe a kid would like to give it to a special teacher and used some alphabet dies to say "thanks" in the eclipse technique way. The "teacher" die is from Simon Says Stamp. Here is a look from the side to see the "thanks" a bit clearer:



After making a pretty Deco Foil background, there is always so much lovely foil left so I had to use a toner sheet to make another rainbow background that I used in this card:



Foil is always so hard to photograph, but here are a couple more shots including the inside where I used more of that gorgeous rainbow foil:



I used a stitched rectangle die from Stamplorations and a Happy Birthday frame from Memory Box on the front, and a Celebrate die from Tonic Studios and an old candle punch from Martha Stewart on the inside.

Links to the other products used in these two cards:
Deco Foil Designer Stencils (Pinwheel)
Deco Foil Transfer Gel
Deco Foil Rainbow 
Deco Foil Toner Sheets
TOW/Gina K Designs Where's the Party Foilmate
Kat Scrappiness Condensed Uppercase Alpha Dies

Stop back again Friday for my favorite of the cards made with these fun new products from Therm O Web.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful festive and fun designs with the stenciled foiled projects.