Friday, March 9, 2018

Personalized Birthday Pop-up Card for the End of KB Week


For a week now I have been posting new interactive cards I made using the brand new dies in Karen Burniston's most recent release. I had so much fun designing with them, I used every one in the cards I have posted this week and shown in action in this video. (The castle knight and dragon card will be shared on March 17th for my For the Boys card at Send a Smile 4 Kids.)

I used Karen's Fancy Label Accordion Die to make this easy but impressive card for my brother's birthday. He loves the outdoors so I decorated the front panel with the new Outdoor Scene Die Set and the last panel with the number of years he will be celebrating using the new Numbers Die Set and the Birthday Words Set. The card folds flat to mail with the front panel visible as shown here:


Here is another view of the accordion card open: 


I die cut a Fancy Flourish frame for the center panel and added a HB to you using a Simon Says Stamp die. This is one of the easiest die sets to use from the new collection and I know my brother is going to love this card. To see all the cards I have made in action, be sure to watch the video I made here.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

7 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

This is a fabulous pop up. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for joining us at scrapyland-blog.com.
Hugs
Berni DT

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous pop-up card and great masculine theme
Carol x

Denise Bryant said...

Nice card for your brother! He'll love it!

Celeste Goff said...

What a cool card Karen!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another fabulous and fun birthday card with all those pop up elements.

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!
hugs

kiwimeskreations said...

An amazing card Karen - love the interactive element, as well as the colours you have used
Blessings
Maxine