Monday, March 19, 2018

Video- How to Make a Music Lover's Jukebox Jive Box Card


We all know music lovers and any one of them would love to receive this box card that stands up for display and then folds flat for mailing featuring Tonic Studios musical dies. My latest YouTube video here shows how to make this musical box card step by step and you will find it is not hard at all. Come take a look here and then try one with the dies and stamps you own, or check the links in the description box for the Tonic dies I used. 

Here are a couple more pictures of the card from different angles: 


ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOGPOST AND AT THIS VIDEO TO QUALIFY FOR TWO CHANCES TO WIN THIS HUGE PRIZE PACKAGE BEFORE MARCH 31ST AT MIDNIGHT! 


Thanks for watching, sharing and subscribing and thanks, too, for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

6 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

You make the cutest cards and this box is so cute. I always got to pick a song to play in the jukebox when I was a kid. This brings back such memories! No one has them anymore. The pop up music note and guitar are so fun.

Fikreta said...

its so fun card!

Susan said...

This is a GREAT card, I love it as usual! Thanks for sharing Karen. I always love your cards

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is super amazing! What a fun card and perfect for music lovers or those of us who remember dancing to a jukebox!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Karen, this card is just amazing! You knocked it out of the park girl!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your box card! I've been wanting to make one!