Thursday, March 22, 2018

Swimming By to Say Hi Shaker Card


When I saw the Ocean View Sparkle Blend mix of sequins and cute little fish from Doodles Paper Playground, I knew I wanted to make an aquarium shaker card with them and this is the result. I die cut the card front aquarium using some Cutplorations stitched rectangle dies and the fish using dies from Penny Black and Impression Obsession. I stamped the cute stamp from Joy's Life on a light blue dp sheet and glued down the die cut fish before creating the shaker with the fun Ocean View DPP mix. Here are a couple more views of the card:




The cute stamp on the inside is also from Joy's Life and I attached a few more IO fish. These shaker cards are so fun to make and I hope you try some with these great sequin mixes from Doodles Paper Playground!

I am entering this card the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

6 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

This is so cute. I love those sequins and putting them in an aquarium shaker is a great idea. Great card.

Fikreta said...

great card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Karen - love the die cut fish
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so fun and I love the fish in the shaker aquarium card you made.

Mary M said...

Karen, your card is so FUN, I love it. Thanks for playing with us on Scrapy Land's Challenge #86.

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the shaker design and those beautiful fish!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts