Thursday, October 8, 2020

Crafty Chefs October Challenge Tag

I am having fun with a new challenge Facebook group called Crafty Chefs. Each month the host chef posts some prompts for us to use to make a crafty project. Here are the October prompts:
I decided to create a tag with a pocket and of course I used plenty of dies since I am die cut crazy.  My analogous colors were blue, blue violet and violet and I used my blending brushes to blend them on a piece of Perfect Blend Cardstock from Maker Forte. Here is another look at my tag:


I embossed the blended front with an embossing folder from Taylored Expressions. The back was die cut with a die from Elizabeth Crafts out of Tonic Studios mirror card and also embossed with snowflakes. I added some pretty ribbon, a "for you" scripty sentiment (from Tonic Studios) and a gift card from JoAnns. 

Anyone can join the Facebook group and you can choose to participate or not and do your project anytime, even months later. It is laid back and fun, but also a challenge to make something I would not have made without the challenge. Why don't you come join us?

3 comments:

meg said...

Brilliant take on the theme Karen a wonderful gift tag holder

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful tag and wonderful colors.

Jane Luxem said...

This tag is very pretty....especially in person!:)