Monday, October 5, 2020

Video - See Through Cards Made Easy With Laminating Pouches


I was inspired by an idea from Jennifer McGuire and some new flat confetti I received recently for a class I taught to try some see through cards with laminating pouches and had so much fun making cards with this easy awesome technique that I share seven cards in my newest video here! 


I show how easy it is to make a see through card cover with laminating pouches in the video and fill it with fun confetti like the butterflies in all sizes you see here. I started with Tonic Studio's blue mirror card and die cut the butterfly edger die from Gemini. On the inside you can see "Sending Hugs" cut with dies from Sizzix and Lawn Fawn.


I made this thank you card for a class I taught with confetti, glitter and paper from a new company called Maker Forte. The stamps are from Waffle Flower.


Here is a holiday card I made with the see through laminating pouch in the middle filled with snowflakes and stars confetti. "Believe" is a die from Tonic Studios.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

To see many more cards and how easy it is to use laminating pouches to add confetti to see through card fronts, watch the new video here.


No comments: