Tuesday, October 27, 2020

More Simply Made Pinwheel Cards From My Newest Video


I had so much fun creating easy pinwheel cards with a new die from Helen Griffin for Simply Made Crafts for my newest video here. The Pinwheel Die Set includes the main piece that folds easily to make a pinwheel card, a stitched belly band die and many other decorative dies. I added a layered butterfly from Birch Press Designs to the belly band of this card. Here is a look at the inside and that beautiful butterfly:


The sentiment die is from Sue Wilson and the square decorative die is from Karen Burniston. You don't have to use the belly band and can choose to put the pinwheel on the front of a regular card as I did here:


I stamped the "open" on the flap the recipient should pull on to open and here is a peak at the inside of this pinwheel:


The 'happy birthday" die is from Penny Black and I added a gift card to the inside of this birthday card.


Here is the last of the pinwheel cards I created with this awesome die. I embossed the belly band and the circle (from the same die set) with a snowflake embossing folder from Taylored Expressions out of Tonic Studios mirror card. Christmas Blessings is a favorite sentiment die from Sue Wilson. On the inside are my wishes for you and your family (die from Penny Black.)


I had so much fun creating pinwheel cards and hope you will watch the video to see how easy they are to make with this die set from Simply Made Crafts and Helen Griffin.

I am entering the 1st card in the Layer It Up challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.






No comments: