Monday, November 2, 2020

Video - Stretch Your Supplies Series - Six Different Ways to Use Edger Dies


I love to use edger dies on my cards and we all know dies can be expensive to buy especially if you are as die cut crazy as I am. In my newest video here, I share six different ways to create cards with edger dies from Creative Expressions and Crafter's Companion. 


This is the twisted easel card I show how to make in the new video and it features a gorgeous feather edger die from Creative Expressions. All the cards in my new video also feature Blushing Rose papers from Divinity Designs. The twisted easel top lays flat to mail and stands up by the raised oval hello (dies from Tonic Studios and Gina Marie Designs.) Versatile edger dies like this one can be used in many different ways and here is another card I made with the feather edger die from Creative Expressions:


Aren't the positive and negatives of this die just gorgeous? I love this paper from Divinity Designs too and the sentiment die from Sue Wilson is just perfect too.


Here is another card I share in the video and this one is made with a pretty BumbleBee Edger die from Creative Expressions and another favorite sentiment die also from Creative Expressions and Sue Wilson. 

I hope you will watch the video for many more ideas on how to use edger dies in many different ways and that my cards will inspire you to give some of these ideas a try.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: