Tuesday, November 24, 2020

More Interactive Pop-up Holiday Cards with Karen Burniston Dies From My Newest Video


I admit I totally CASED (Copy and Selectively Edited) this four way pop up card from Karen Burniston in her Mini Pop Ups Die Set Assembly Video on her website here. This new die set has 4 small versatile pop up dies and I used at least one in all the cards I am sharing today from my newest video. I made this card for my youngest grandson and personalized it with KB Alphabet Letters and some cute penguin paper. 



The top panel opens up to reveal Santa and his sleigh saying "HoHoHo". Santa was cut with a die from Impression Obsession and HoHoHo is a die from Taylored Expressions. The next panel opens to the left and reveals a pop up Big Hugs (from Cutplorations) and a wiggly snowman using dies from Karen Burniston. The next panel opens to the right and a picture of Grandma and Grandpa pops with with a message of love on both sides. The bottom panel opens to the left with a very true "Missing You" message (from Cutplorations) and an oval to sign the card. 


I also have a teenage grandson who loves Minecraft so I made him this special Christmas slimline card and look at what happens when the "push here" button is pushed:


It is easier to see in the video here, but the image lights up using Pear Blossom Press EZ Lights. I added several more pop up MineCraft images in the inside of his card as well as some heartfelt messages from Grandma and Grandpa:





I shared the front of this last pop up card in my video last week featuring layered camouflage stencils in many different ways. On the inside of that card is a pop up Holiday House created with another new die from this Karen Burniston release and popped with one of the dies in the Mini Pops Pop Up die set. Anything can be popped up with these dies! The sentiment die is by Tonic Studios.

I had so much fun creating easy pop up winter holiday cards especially the Bitty Ball animals that I share in my newest video here. I am quite sure the recipients will love them as we look forward to the holidays next year when we can get real hugs and visits!














1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful interactive card designs.