Monday, November 9, 2020

Video - Pinterest Inspired Cards For Veteran's Honor Flight with Clear Views Transparencies



Back before 2020 went sideways, my brother who is a vet was on the list to go to Washington DC on an Honor Flight. I wanted to make several hundred patriotic cards for all the vets on his flight and went to my Pinterest boards for sketch ideas and made 8 cards for my newest video here. I thought this week was a good time to post these cards in honor of Veteran's Day.

In the video, I show how easy it is to take Clear Views transparencies and some great sketches to make a batch of cards (or just one.) The link will take you to a page on the Let's Create website in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. You can pick the Clear Views transparencies you like and then call 715-424-1343 to order.


One of the sketches that inspired me showed this cool frame idea and I cut two frames with Karen Burniston's dies and as with all my cards added a patriotic Clear Views transparency picture. I also used PhotoPlay Home of the Brave cardstock in many of my cards.


All of the cards I show in the video were inspired by a card and sketch I found on Pinterest. The sentiment on this one is from a Taylored Expressions stamp set. Here are a couple more Pinterest inspired CAS patriotic cards from my video: 



Happy Veteran's Day to all of our veterans! 

No comments: