Thursday, November 5, 2020

Stamplorations Stencil Gatefold Card


I have been having a great time playing with Stamplorations stencils as I prepare for my guest designer spots for them on Stencil Sunday. I recently discovered that Stamplorations has 3 great challenges each month and I am entering this one in their November Stencil challenge here. I brushed on green and yellow ink on white cardstock, then added black ink through the Flair stencil before adding a layer of Iridescent Glitz Glitter Gel from Gina K and Therm O Web. I cut the piece in half and layered onto a black slimline gatefold card. The belly band was made with green suede paper and a "Happy Birthday" die from Stamplorations.

Here is a peak at the inside where I added a "Celebrate Big" sentiment also from Stamplorations.



Do you love to play with stencils like I do? Here is a perfect challenge to enter, and then stay tuned for my monthly Stamplorations Stencil Sunday coming soon. AND YOU CAN SAVE 20% ON YOUR ORDER IF YOU USE MY CODE STAMPGIRLKARENH!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design.

sannalippert said...

beautiful work Karen! love the colours and the glitter! thanks for joining in with us at STAMPlorations challenges!!