Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Stamplorations Christmas CAS Stenciled Cards


I have been having great fun playing with Stamplorations stencils for my upcoming guest designer spots on Stencil Sunday and today I am sharing two CAS (Clean and Simple) slimline cards I made for Christmas. For the card above I added Therm O Web's Transfer Gel Duo through Artploration's Christmas Tree stencil and after it dried (tacky) I added foil with just pressure - no heat needed. "Tis the season" is a clear sticker also from Stamplorations and I added some gems from Gina Marie Designs. 

Liking what you see from Stamplorations? You can click the link to shop and SAVE 20% ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WITH MY CODE STAMPGIRLKARENH! 

Here is another CAS Christmas slimline card I made with the same Christmas tree stencil and Transfer Gel Duo. This time I added Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Flakes to the tacky gel and added a "Merry Christmas" diecut from Cuplorations. 


I am entering the first card in the CAS challenge at Stamplorations. Good thing the colors are optional cuz I didn't see them until now:)